Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Reflection: How to Make My Blog Post Better?

Jonathan Lung
Reflection: How to Make My Blog Post Better?
            In my film analysis of Bottle Shock, I will correct my grammar issues throughout the paper with examples such as “…Spurrier is impressed and chooses Barrett’s wine as one of the contestant(s).” I will also split one of my paragraphs starting with the new paragraph with the sentence “Another recurring scene includes the way…” I will also change my diction especially using “engrained” too many throughout my paper. One of the potential changes I will change to is “quintessential aspect for all walks of life.” Finally, I will address about the causal setting that beer is associated with more clearly.

            In my film analysis of Beer War, I will take out “struggle” from my sentence because it is redundant when I was describing about the competition between the three major beer companies and the small breweries. I will add more details about the complexity of this problem and how the small breweries are the heart of the true beer culture. I will also make sure to address this problem as an American problem with little to no knowledge about the rest of the world since the documentary did not cover anywhere else. The last think I need to change is to make sure I work my sentence to make it more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment